For the past two weeks I've been avidly hunting for a new apartment. For all you house-owners out there... let me just tell you - no fun. I have seen so many places that have so many problems. And all of them are at least $100 more than my current place. Just crazy. It definitely makes me think about the pros and cons of this place. Part of me just keeps looking around and saying... how can I fix the things that bother me about this place? There's really lots of room for improvement. But there are those things that I can't control - like my ceiling falling in. Though my good ol' landlord did say that he'd be working on re-doing the apartment upstairs which should help that problem.
Moving is just such a pain. I'd like to know I'm doing it for a great place. There's always more apartments tomorrow. Meanwhile if anyone knows of a great place... let me know! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment