Now, Lily clearly loves this doll, so apparently the designers know something I don't. I'm afraid we may have another Zander on our hands. As a little kid, he was always big on picking out the ugliest items as well. Like shriveled up, gnarly pumpkins. Guess it's just that underdog mentality. Someone has to love these things I guess.
Anyway, here are a few pictures from the park and the ugly doll. :-)
"Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy."
When I got a little bored and started wiggling the teeter-totter back and forth I was told, "No, Inrin. Bouncy, bouncy." Guess she told me.
Lily wasn't all about the swing when we first got to the playground, but before long she wanted to and then we spent a good 1/2 hour just swinging. She kept telling me, "Lily's baby swing! Whee!" This is a shot of her giving the ugly baby a kiss.
See the chunk of hair hanging down the doll's face? I mean come on... why?
No comments:
Post a Comment