Friday, April 29, 2011

Points of Pride

  • Sewed all the clothes that needed mending.
  • Mowed the front and back yard after work tonight (and I had already hit the gym today and worked an extra hour).
  • Finished my reading club book, The Happiness Project, and really enjoyed it. I need to re-read it now to capture all the ideas I really liked.
  • Knocked off 90% of my to-do list at work this week. There's still some big projects on there, but not bad for being out all last week.
  • Researched possible classes (both for fun and just skill building) to take in the coming months.
  • Have hit my goal of getting at least 45 minutes of cardio 92 times in the last 4 months. That gives me an average of just under 6 times per week. (I'm still enjoying my star chart to track how many times I do it!)
  • Went through all the boxes of my highschool/college stuff that mom had brought down earlier this year (now I just have to figure out what to do with the stuff I actually want to keep!)

No comments: