I can't believe we're 6 days away from the wedding! Everyone said the time would go fast as we got closer and they were right! It feels like the last month or two have flown!
Generally, I think we're in good shape and have most things done for the wedding. I have this coming week off of work so I should be able to finish up all the last minute things without too much of a problem. And, all in all, so far we haven't had too many hiccups (knock on wood!)
We're both super excited and pretty much every evening we find ourselves talking about "in just 6 days...." We're really looking forward to seeing everyone and having a great day celebrating our happiness!
I have no idea what I'm going to spend all my extra time on once the wedding is over, but I'm sure I'll find something!
I'm so glad we decided to get married in the fall. I just love this season and my mind is a jumble of all the exciting, fun things that are coming soon! I mean there's the wedding of course :-), but that will be quickly followed by the birth of my new niece, opportunities for apple picking, s'mores, bonfires, Halloween and more! Ryan and I are already looking forward to taking the canoe out frequently the week after the wedding when we're both off work! Just can't wait for all there is to come!
2 comments:
We're excited for you - looking forward to it!!
This is so exciting, Ingrid! I wish you all the best and can't wait to hear all about it!!!
Post a Comment