Sunday, July 09, 2006

Week in review

Tuesday - drove home from Indiana, dropped Dad and Zander off at the airport, got a quick load of laundry done and then headed up to Milwaukee for the Kenny Chesney concert at Summerfest. Arrived home at about 12:45am.

Wednesday - worked all day. It was Kristi's last day in the office so a group of us went out for drinks after work. When the evening was all said and done, I arrived home around 12:30am.

Thursday - worked all day. My kickball league had a party at Carol's (one of the few country bars here in the city.) We spent the evening dancing and singing karaoke. I arrived home at 3:30am.

Friday - I did not work, but still was up at 6am. Friday night was softball and then I met Kristi and Jenna for awhile. By 12:30am I was practically asleep on the table and decided to call it a night.

Saturday - I slept in until 10:30am which felt awesome after the previous week of no sleep. Was up last night until about 3:30. Up at 9am today.

And now, I'm feeling a bit like a slug hanging out on my couch while there's a beautiful day going on outside, but I'm just not sure I can make myself do anything contructive.

I've had a great time this week, but I really don't think my body can keep up with this kind of schedule! Definitely need to tone it down this next week.

I haven't received pictures from all the misc. activities this week, but here are some photos from the kickball party at Carol's.

A truly awful picture of me singing (about as bad as my voice), but proof I was singing non-the-less. I was singing the female part to a Meatloaf song in this one. Oh, my.

This is Scott (co-captain of my kickball team) and a true lover of nights out at Carol's.

No comments: