Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cutest thing ever

I was driving on the Skyway today and suddenly traffic slowed to a crawl. Not terribly unusual, but generally the Skyway early on a Sunday doesn't slow down too much and this was a strange location for it anyway. Before too long I could see a cop driving slowly in the right hand lane sandwiched by two road construction trucks with flashing lights.

When I finally got up to where the cop was I realized what the problem was. On the right hand shoulder of the road was a family of ducks. Two adults and 4 ducklings. How and why they were on the skyway - I have no idea. And how and why the cops/construction workers knew they were there I have no idea.

But however/whyever it happened - it was one of the cutest things I've ever seen. I wish I had been able to get a picture.

No comments: