Recently Irie has taken to roaming around in the night and bringing random objects back to bed with her (and me.)
Most of these items have been fairly typical - chew toys, balls, the occasional book or towel or something to that effect. But yesterday, I woke up with a butter knife next to me.
Granted, it was just a butter knife, but there's just something a little creepy about that. And why she determined it was something worth playing with I have no idea.
But regardless, nothing quite like rolling over in bed to find silverware.
Her other favorite early morning activity is also a little freaky. Usually she curls up in a ball to sleep, but often in the morning she'll stretch out on her side, laying her head on my pillow. So inevitably I'll wake up and be completely parallel to her eyes and nose. If she thinks she can get away with it, she'll even inch closer to me so that our noses touch. It's sweet, but also just a little strange.
She certainly keeps me entertained. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment